IMGP1904.JPG  Víðimýrarkirkja Church – VarmmahlíðThumbnails Víðimýrarkirkja Church – VarmmahlíðThumbnails Víðimýrarkirkja Church – VarmmahlíðThumbnails Víðimýrarkirkja Church – VarmmahlíðThumbnails
Selfoss Church was built from 1952 to 1956 and consecrated on Palm Sunday, 25 March 1956. It was designed by the headmaster of the Technical College in Selfoss, Bjarni Pálsson (1912-1987). The building was expanded between 1978 and 1984; a tower, porch and congregation hall with a kitchen and facilities, which now serve the purpose of a convention center, was added to the structure.

Source : https://www.south.is/en/place/selfosskirkja-church